How To Place Your Order
The following article is for customers looking to rent from CasaOne.
How does this work?
To kick off your CasaOne journey, simply choose a rental term. Furniture prices will vary depending on the term you select. Add the products you like to your cart and checkout. Once you've placed your order and passed a credit check, you can pick a delivery date and get White-Glove delivery in as few as 3 business days. Enjoy optional benefits like the Furniture Protection Plan and Early Termination Plan that can be chosen on the cart page. At the end of your term, you can return, replace or even purchase the furniture. For a rental term of 3 or more months, CasaOne conducts a soft credit check and requires a one-time, refundable deposit to be paid. We accept credit and debit card payments.
What steps do I take to place an order on CasaOne?
1. Confirm the basics.
- Select your nearest city or enter your zip code to confirm CasaOne delivers to your location.
- Select your Customer Type. (Furniture selection, the Credit Check Process, and Delivery Options may vary based on your customer type so it’s important to choose the correct type. )
- Select your Rental Term Length as pricing and availability may vary for different rental terms.
2. Check out our selection of Furniture, Housewares, Appliances, and Fitness Equipment.
- Add items to your cart.
3. Review Add-ons such as Early Termination Protection and the Furniture Protection Plan.
- Make your selections.
- Checkout to proceed to the next step.
4. Choose your Delivery Type.
- Select White-Glove Delivery or Curbside Delivery.
5. Select your payment method.
- Choose between Pay Monthly or Pay Upfront.
6. Make your payment to confirm your order and reserve your inventory.
- You’ll receive a notification that your order has been confirmed once your payment goes through.
7. Complete your credit check.
- If you chose to Pay Upfront or have Pre-qualified, skip to Step 8.
- If you submitted your Credit Check request at the time of placing your order, you may need to take additional steps to receive approval. If so, please follow the prompts to upload your documents.
8. Once approved, you can schedule your delivery.
- Follow the prompts in the email you receive to schedule your delivery.
- You’ll be directed to a Delivery Questionnaire.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email once confirmed.
9. Upload your Photo ID and Sign your Lease Agreement. Both must be submitted by 8 am the business day before your delivery date.
- You’ll receive an email with prompts to upload your ID.
- You’ll receive another email with a link to view and sign your Lease Agreement. This agreement is a legally binding document that safeguards your interests as well as ours.
If CasaOne does not receive the signed agreement, we may have to postpone the delivery of the order. Please note that any modifications in your order will result in a new lease agreement.