Return and Exchange Policy
The following article is for customers looking to rent from CasaOne.
What happens if I want to return or exchange an item I received?
What are the charges associated with returning or exchanging an item?
For Staging/ Commercial orders or Individual orders of 5 months or fewer, the following policy applies:
- There will be a flat charge of $299 for any deliveries or pickups made after the initial delivery.
- Returned items are subject to a restocking fee of $199 or the first month’s rent, whichever is lower.
- Items must be returned in the condition in which you received them. If we discover damages that occurred while the item was at your location, you may be liable for damage charges.
What if my rental term is 6 months or longer?
If your subscription is 6 months or longer and you are placing your order for personal use, you’re qualified for our No Questions Asked Return Policy. Please see the details below:
- CasaOne will only make one (1) additional trip at no cost to your location during the first 21 days after your delivery. If you require more than one (1) additional trip, a $299 fee will apply for each trip. Please note that a no-show will be counted as one trip.
- The NQAR policy is only active within the first 21 days from your delivery date. Lease modifications are not accepted after 21 days from your delivery date.
- If you choose to return part of your order, your monthly payment must remain above the minimum rental fee per month that applies to your lease.
- If you return all of your items during an NQAR period, you will not be eligible for another NQAR period for all subsequent orders.
- If you return an item during the first 21 days, you will receive a full refund after we fully inspect the item for damages. You must return the items in the same condition as it was delivered to you. If we discover damages that occurred while the item was at your location, you may be liable for damage charges.
- If you make a full return during the first 21 days, CasaOne will retain the delivery and assembly fee you originally paid.