Scheduling Your Delivery
On which days can I schedule my delivery?
Our available delivery days vary based on the market from which you order. Here’s a list of the areas we cover with details on which days we operate.
- Connecticut: Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday
- New York City Area: Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday
- The Hamptons: Wednesday
- New Jersey (North/ Central): Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday
- South Jersey: Wednesday
- Philadelphia: Tuesday | Thursday
- Greater DC Area: Tuesday | Wednesday| Thursday
- Baltimore, MD: Tuesday | Thursday
- SF Bay Area: Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday
- Los Angeles- The Valley: Monday | Wednesday | Friday
- Greater Los Angeles Area: Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday
- South Los Angeles: Monday | Wednesday | Friday
- Orange County: Tuesday | Thursday
- San Diego: Monday | Wednesday
- Las Vegas: Wednesday | Thursday
*Note that we may not service all zip codes within a market. Search your zip code from the market drop down or on any product page to ensure we deliver to your address.
What are your delivery hours?
CasaOne offers two-hour delivery arrival windows between the hours of 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. This means our team will arrive within the two-hour timeframe. For example, if you select a delivery time of 8:00 am, our delivery team will arrive anytime between 8:00 am and 10:00 am.
It’s very important that you are available during your arrival window so the team can start working as soon as they arrive. If you are not available and the team has to return later, (on the same day after your delivery window or on another day), you will be charged a $99 rescheduling fee.
What are your delivery timelines?
CasaOne prides itself on offering a great, reliable delivery service within as few as three business days from the time you place your order. That said, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- For rental terms longer than two months, your credit must be approved before you can schedule your delivery. If you want to schedule your order quickly, we recommend going with our Pre-Qualify or Upfront Payment options.
- Scheduling is subject to calendar availability and we work on a first-come, first-serve basis. The sooner your order is placed and your credit is approved, the earlier you’ll be able to schedule your delivery.
How do I schedule a delivery?
Once you’ve submitted your order and passed the credit check, you’ll receive an email with the subject line, “Hi! Your CasaOne Order #X has been placed. Go ahead and schedule delivery!”, which will have a link to schedule your delivery based on the current availability and your delivery zip code.
- Select your preferred date and time.
You’ll receive a questionnaire that needs to be filled out prior to submitting your preferred time.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email from our scheduling software with the confirmed time and date. You’re all set!
What if the available times are not what I expected?
If we should deliver to your zip code based on the delivery hours listed above but the times are not showing up on the calendar, this likely means we have lots of customers in your area who have already booked their deliveries, and our trucks are full. Please select the next available date.
If you have an emergency and need to expedite your delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. While we cannot promise we’ll be able to accommodate your request, we’ll do our best to work something out for you. Please note that an Expedited Delivery Fee of $299 may apply.
What if something comes up and I need to reschedule my delivery?
Contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com and we’ll work to find the best available option to meet your needs.
If you reschedule after 8:00 am the business day prior to your delivery, you will be subject to a $99 rescheduling fee. This is because our trucks have already been routed and your order is already prepped for delivery by this time.