Where do you ship?
CasaOne offers standard free shipping across the U.S excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
How long will it take for my item(s) to arrive?
- The delivery timeline will vary based on the shipping type- FedEx/UPS or Freight
- Items shipping via FedEx/UPS will typically ship within 3-5 days and arrive within 1-2 weeks.
- Items shipping via a freight carrier may take up to two weeks to ship. Once in transit, you can expect a call to schedule your delivery within 1-2 weeks. Most items arrive within 5 weeks of the order placement date.
What are the differences in shipping methods?
FedEx or UPS
- Smaller items ship through ground shipping with FedEx or UPS. (Look for the FedEx or UPS logo on the Product Page of the item you ordered to learn if your package will ship with FedEx or UPS.)
- A delivery signature is not required for ground shipments. The carrier will leave the package in the normal delivery place for your address.
- If you are purchasing multiple items from different vendors, your order will ship from different warehouses and may ship on different dates. We will email you all the tracking links associated with your shipment once the item ships from the warehouse.
- If your order contains multiple ground shipments, then the items may ship with a Freight carrier based on the number of items and weight.
- Please contact CasaOne at ASAP if you need to change the shipment address.
- Please keep in mind that reroute requests are guaranteed address corrections. Shipments successfully rerouted through FedEx/UPS will cost $18 to reroute to the new location. You will not be charged if the reroute is unsuccessful.
- The standard shipping method for large or heavy items is with a freight carrier. A delivery signature IS required for freight shipments and you will need to be present during your delivery time window. For residential deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery date.
- The carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery. Please be available in the time frame confirmed with the carrier. Each missed delivery appointment will cost $149.00.
- If you’re unable to receive the shipment in the standard LTL delivery lead time, please contact CasaOne at before placing your order.
- If you need to delay the shipment due to unexpected non-availability (out of state/country, etc.) please contact CasaOne at and keep in mind that there may be a storage fee associated with delaying your shipment.
- If you are purchasing multiple items from different manufacturers, your order will ship from different warehouses and may ship on different days. We will email you all the tracking links associated with your shipment. Upon delivery, if you notice any damage to the box/item you MUST note this on the delivery receipt.
- Please contact CasaOne at for more details about delivery upgrades before your delivery appointment. We will provide a quote if requested.
How will my package arrive? Will it need assembly?
Your package will be delivered new-in-box. our delivery service is a threshold delivery, which means that the order will be delivered to the first dry and secure area outside of your residence. This could be a porch, a garage, or a front door. The contents may need assembly.
Does CasaOne offer assembly?
At this time, CasaOne does not offer assembly but assembly instructions will be provided. If you require assistance, we recommend using a third-party service through apps such as Handy or TaskRabbit for quick and easy service.