Item Never Arrived (Lost in Transit)
What do I do if the item I ordered never arrived at my location?
We know it can be frustrating when a package gets lost but they usually show up within a week or so. Try the following options if your package is lost:
- Confirm your address. Login to your CasaOne account and click on My Profile > My Orders. Confirm your item was shipped to the correct address. If not, notify us at email@example.com. Please note that additional shipping charges may apply if the item needs to be re-shipped to the correct address.
- Check around your home, with the front office of your building, the mailroom, or with your neighbors. If the carrier says the package was delivered, it should be close by.
- Give it a few days. It's frustrating but sometimes the best solution is to wait a few more days as most items usually turn up.
- File a claim with the carrier.
- To contact FedEx, call 1-800-463-3339.
- For UPS, submit a claim or call 1-866-742-5877.
- Let us know. If the rest of the solutions fail, just reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work with you and the carrier to locate your package.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.